Menard County Clerk & Recorder is accepting applications for a full-time Deputy Clerk.
Responsibilities will consist of:
· Overseeing payroll, stipends and accounts payable.
· Maintaining 1095 forms.
· Preparing and maintain monthly labor stats, monthly and quarterly SUTA Tax Reporting.
· Preparing and filing end of year taxes, W2, 1099 & 1095.
· Preparation of Board of Commissioner Minutes.
· Ordering supplies for the office.
· Preparation of worker’s comp yearly reports, etc.
· Preparation of yearly surveys and payments.
· Assist with elections when needed.
· Performing other duties assigned by the County Clerk & Recorder.
· Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Word.
· Accounting background beneficial.
· Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all office and employee related information.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Self-motivated individual in completing required tasks.
· Must be trustworthy and work well with others inside and outside of the County Clerk and Recorder’s Office.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume at the County Clerk & Recorder, 102 S. 7th Street, Petersburg IL or by emailing the Menard County Clerk & Recorder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard and electronic copies of resumes should be submitted to the County Clerk & Recorder’s Office by 3:00 PM on November 11, 2022.
Menard County is an equal opportunity employer.